Never give up

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  bugboy63 on Tue 17 Jun 2008, 10:38 am

overspray wrote:Yup! just add roofrack and windows. and 5 gal mud for the holes

got the roof rack ....

holes ... nah ... ventilation Laughing
avatar
bugboy63

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  bugboy63 on Tue 17 Jun 2008, 10:40 am

VOLKSWAGENUT wrote:Those solid rust cars are the most retarded thing I have seen. Laughing Laughing

good conversation piece ...

don't sneeze on it .... it might fall apart Laughing
avatar
bugboy63

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  jmcder53 on Thu 19 Jun 2008, 2:20 am

i could throw some money your way to help with the 09 dyno day. you might could call it a bribe, sort of a leniency on the bk rules to allow stripes and (53). oh wait i have no money. :(
avatar
jmcder53

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-05-30
Age : 38
Location : Hernando Mississippi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT on Sun 22 Jun 2008, 11:29 pm

So we do have the money done deal or what? bounce
avatar
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Posts : 1830
Join date : 2008-05-27
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  overspray on Mon 23 Jun 2008, 11:12 pm

We Have unsigned Money Orders.... Mad

_________________
Stand Out.....or Stand Down !

Coming back with two rides in 2012...
1959 ..2276...Fatina
and a 1964 nice shiney Greenish..yellowish ride..
Get Ready !





http://www.facebook.com/pages/OvertonsResto/219003816997?ref=ts
avatar
overspray
Papa bear

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 55
Location : West GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT on Mon 23 Jun 2008, 11:28 pm

I think I am gonna poke my eyes out....... affraid
avatar
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Posts : 1830
Join date : 2008-05-27
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  Tanbug on Wed 25 Jun 2008, 10:19 am

I'm going banking today to find out what we have.
avatar
Tanbug
Hip to the hop you dont stop

Posts : 884
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 63
Location : Royal Hickory Level

View user profile http://tanbugwerks.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  Thang on Wed 25 Jun 2008, 11:21 pm

Tanbug wrote:I'm going banking today to find out what we have.

And? cyclops
avatar
Thang
I built mine backwards

Posts : 394
Join date : 2008-05-23
Age : 56
Location : West GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  bugboy63 on Thu 26 Jun 2008, 1:47 pm

here is another one to buy
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=591023
avatar
bugboy63

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  overspray on Thu 26 Jun 2008, 7:47 pm

bugboy63 wrote:here is another one to buy
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=591023


Yup that would be a good one.... VERY Solid car ! I would like to have that one back....

_________________
Stand Out.....or Stand Down !

Coming back with two rides in 2012...
1959 ..2276...Fatina
and a 1964 nice shiney Greenish..yellowish ride..
Get Ready !





http://www.facebook.com/pages/OvertonsResto/219003816997?ref=ts
avatar
overspray
Papa bear

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 55
Location : West GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  bugboy63 on Fri 27 Jun 2008, 10:20 am

overspray wrote:
bugboy63 wrote:here is another one to buy
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=591023


Yup that would be a good one.... VERY Solid car ! I would like to have that one back....

so why don't you ? ... you are fixin' to have an open corner in the garage Cool
avatar
bugboy63

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  overspray on Fri 27 Jun 2008, 7:16 pm

$10.000 Dollars.... Wait ! 5 years @ 8.00 a day storage.... Yup I will have some left over....Cool Laughing

_________________
Stand Out.....or Stand Down !

Coming back with two rides in 2012...
1959 ..2276...Fatina
and a 1964 nice shiney Greenish..yellowish ride..
Get Ready !





http://www.facebook.com/pages/OvertonsResto/219003816997?ref=ts
avatar
overspray
Papa bear

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 55
Location : West GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  mrclean on Fri 27 Jun 2008, 7:48 pm

thats some funny shit.
avatar
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Posts : 487
Join date : 2008-05-23
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  Tanbug on Mon 30 Jun 2008, 12:25 am

Got some stuff in the works for Monday on the money orders.

Do we have a members only section?
avatar
Tanbug
Hip to the hop you dont stop

Posts : 884
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 63
Location : Royal Hickory Level

View user profile http://tanbugwerks.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  bugboy63 on Mon 30 Jun 2008, 11:20 am

overspray wrote:$10.000 Dollars.... Wait ! 5 years @ 8.00 a day storage.... Yup I will have some left over....Cool Laughing

(5x365)x8= Shocked
.... welll as long as you will be able to see your reflection
on the back end when i run past you, it will have been werth the wait Razz Laughing
avatar
bugboy63

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  mrclean on Mon 30 Jun 2008, 11:32 pm

bugboy63 wrote:
overspray wrote:$10.000 Dollars.... Wait ! 5 years @ 8.00 a day storage.... Yup I will have some left over....Cool Laughing

(5x365)x8= Shocked
.... welll as long as you will be able to see your reflection
on the back end when i run past you, it will have been werth the wait Razz Laughing



you will never be fast enough to keep up with us boy.
avatar
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Posts : 487
Join date : 2008-05-23
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT on Tue 01 Jul 2008, 12:42 am

Tanbug wrote:Got some stuff in the works for Monday on the money orders.

Do we have a members only section?

Yes we do , maybe start a thread where you can keep us updated and we can ask ? if there are any.
avatar
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Posts : 1830
Join date : 2008-05-27
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  bugboy63 on Tue 01 Jul 2008, 4:58 pm

mrclean wrote:
bugboy63 wrote:
overspray wrote:$10.000 Dollars.... Wait ! 5 years @ 8.00 a day storage.... Yup I will have some left over....Cool Laughing

(5x365)x8= Shocked
.... welll as long as you will be able to see your reflection
on the back end when i run past you, it will have been werth the wait Razz Laughing



you will never be fast enough to keep up with us boy.

...never under-estimate the underdog Razz shifting
avatar
bugboy63

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  mrclean on Tue 01 Jul 2008, 8:04 pm

bugboy63 wrote:
mrclean wrote:
bugboy63 wrote:
overspray wrote:$10.000 Dollars.... Wait ! 5 years @ 8.00 a day storage.... Yup I will have some left over....Cool Laughing

(5x365)x8= Shocked
.... welll as long as you will be able to see your reflection
on the back end when i run past you, it will have been werth the wait Razz Laughing



you will never be fast enough to keep up with us boy.



...never under-estimate the underdog Razz shifting


better have lot's of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
avatar
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Posts : 487
Join date : 2008-05-23
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  Mohawk on Wed 02 Jul 2008, 10:49 am

As soon as you know the date for next years dyno day, tell me so I can start to convince my wife that i "need" to fly over to the USA Also so I can order a cheap fly ticket Smile
avatar
Mohawk

Posts : 347
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 47
Location : Sweden (Varberg)

View user profile http://mohawk-vw.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  bugboy63 on Wed 02 Jul 2008, 11:38 am

Mohawk wrote: Also so I can order a cheap fly ticket Smile

you mean those things still exist? Shocked

"cheap" and "airline ticket" don't happen anymore from what i see No
avatar
bugboy63

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  Mohawk on Wed 02 Jul 2008, 9:39 pm

bugboy63 wrote:
Mohawk wrote: Also so I can order a cheap fly ticket Smile

you mean those things still exist? Shocked

"cheap" and "airline ticket" don't happen anymore from what i see No

Yes they does if you fly as often as I do. Then you got free miles that you can use Very Happy
avatar
Mohawk

Posts : 347
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 47
Location : Sweden (Varberg)

View user profile http://mohawk-vw.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  bugboy63 on Mon 07 Jul 2008, 11:34 am

mrclean wrote:
bugboy63 wrote:
mrclean wrote:
bugboy63 wrote:
overspray wrote:$10.000 Dollars.... Wait ! 5 years @ 8.00 a day storage.... Yup I will have some left over....Cool Laughing

(5x365)x8= Shocked
.... welll as long as you will be able to see your reflection
on the back end when i run past you, it will have been werth the wait Razz Laughing



you will never be fast enough to keep up with us boy.



...never under-estimate the underdog Razz shifting


better have lot's of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.


well ... nothing is free .... and cheap stuff ain't werth havin' .... so , yep ...... i better have some money Cool
avatar
bugboy63

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  bugboy63 on Mon 07 Jul 2008, 11:38 am

Mohawk wrote:
bugboy63 wrote:
Mohawk wrote: Also so I can order a cheap fly ticket Smile

you mean those things still exist? Shocked

"cheap" and "airline ticket" don't happen anymore from what i see No

Yes they does if you fly as often as I do. Then you got free miles that you can use Very Happy

that may werk for you over there, which is great Cool

... but it seems to me that i herd on the news over here,
the airlines were cutting that out or at least seriously limiting it.
someone else may know more about it, and add to this Cool
avatar
bugboy63

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never give up

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum