BKCruizers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome newbie pirata racing.

+18
bugdust
E T
massIVe 79 vert
southeastvw
stinky pinky
sploval53
yellow73
Tanbug
Fifty - Five
Mohawk
Candice
WALKER
Cave Man
overspray
TURBO
Mountain Power House
VOLKSWAGENUT
mrclean
22 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome newbie pirata racing.

Post  Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 9:37 am

mrclean wrote:
PIRATA RACING wrote:mohawk ur right nice being here.

can't believe you are leaving that easy. talk about tender.
am waiting for u

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:01 am

PIRATA RACING wrote:
mrclean wrote:
PIRATA RACING wrote:mohawk ur right nice being here.

can't believe you are leaving that easy. talk about tender.
am waiting for u

i'm here never left.
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:12 am

I hope ur not mad at me bigboy. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:20 am

PIRATA RACING wrote:I hope ur not mad at me bigboy. Wink

it's a little late to think that nobody is mad at you.
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:53 am

mrclean wrote:

that mind u forgive me, cant i be ur friend now. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  E T Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:59 am

We all know he can't spell... but I wonder if he is so ignorant that he has to use vulgar language because he cannot complete a sentence without it?

Not everone that drives a VW or reads this forum grew up in the gutter. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 8 191873
E T
E T

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 12:08 pm

E T wrote:We all know he can't spell... but I wonder if he is so ignorant that he has to use vulgar language because he cannot complete a sentence without it?

Not everone that drives a VW or reads this forum grew up in the gutter. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 8 191873
E T dont be so mean!!!!! Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Wed 31 Dec 2008, 12:11 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:
mrclean wrote:

that mind u forgive me, cant i be ur friend now. cheers

things may have not came to this if you just came out looking for a friendly race and not just trash everyone. we all like fast cars and like to race but we all come across in a diffrent way.
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  bugdust Wed 31 Dec 2008, 12:25 pm

I'm not in the BKC. I don't have a fast car. I'm poor white trash. This is the gayest thread I've read in a long time.

Just the facts. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 8 144553

bugdust

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 8:26 pm

ET What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  stinky pinky Wed 31 Dec 2008, 8:37 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:
stinky pinky wrote:
PIRATA RACING wrote:
stinky pinky wrote:O.k. pirata i've joined this forum just for you. Now i'm callin you out, you have been talking out your ass for too long. 1st-House of big power? is that you F.I. setup your sellin on the samba? 2nd-where are the pictures of your 71 fat chick with your gay little turbo? 3rd-Mr.Clean is my Kx3, if anyone is gonna rag on him it's me! I see you got scared and didn't come to his party this weekend. It's obvious you don't have anything but halitosis of the mouth. I'll be looking forward to future conversations with you sweetie. By the way i'll be leaving your mom's about 5 tonight, talk to you soon.
STINKYPINKY did u see me talk about any guys mom here lets keep the smack whit more respect u do not wanna open can of worsm.
Looks like i may have struck a nerve! You can't possibly expect everyone on this forum not to call you out like the shit talkin, illiterate you are! after all the crap you've been spewing out of your c@c# biting pie hole! Hope you will eventually grow up and learn how to get along with society like the rest of civilization. By the way english lessons wouldn't hurt either. Fuckin Assclown! welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 8 659232
Like i said before no balls,fake name thats very brave. stinky were ur parents cousin? struck a nerve not even close,HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Tell you what sweetheart next time i'm in the vicinity of let's say lantana rd and the tpk i'll come by and say hi. P.S. your mom says hi.
stinky pinky
stinky pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:20 pm

i hope your dental plan is good stinky. lol!
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanbug Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:51 pm

Seems to be a strange bird, this Ricky. Suspect

First avitar, Al Pacino poster. All big I kill you 10 feet tall *@#$* mouth a muffler.

New avitar, The Joker. Now he's being a nut case. scratch
Tanbug
Tanbug
Hip to the hop you dont stop

http://tanbugwerks.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Thu 01 Jan 2009, 9:15 am

Fifty - Five wrote:OOO OOO OOO dem dere wels racin weels is HOTT I wants me sum of dem fer da fitty fivb.

There hot cause there HOTROD wheels. Laughing Laughing
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 01 Jan 2009, 1:29 pm

stinky pinky wrote:
PIRATA RACING wrote:
stinky pinky wrote:
PIRATA RACING wrote:
stinky pinky wrote:O.k. pirata i've joined this forum just for you. Now i'm callin you out, you have been talking out your ass for too long. 1st-House of big power? is that you F.I. setup your sellin on the samba? 2nd-where are the pictures of your 71 fat chick with your gay little turbo? 3rd-Mr.Clean is my Kx3, if anyone is gonna rag on him it's me! I see you got scared and didn't come to his party this weekend. It's obvious you don't have anything but halitosis of the mouth. I'll be looking forward to future conversations with you sweetie. By the way i'll be leaving your mom's about 5 tonight, talk to you soon.
STINKYPINKY did u see me talk about any guys mom here lets keep the smack whit more respect u do not wanna open can of worsm.
Looks like i may have struck a nerve! You can't possibly expect everyone on this forum not to call you out like the shit talkin, illiterate you are! after all the crap you've been spewing out of your c@c# biting pie hole! Hope you will eventually grow up and learn how to get along with society like the rest of civilization. By the way english lessons wouldn't hurt either. Fuckin Assclown! welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 8 659232
Like i said before no balls,fake name thats very brave. stinky were ur parents cousin? struck a nerve not even close,HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Tell you what sweetheart next time i'm in the vicinity of let's say lantana rd and the tpk i'll come by and say hi. P.S. your mom says hi.
wowowowowo im scared now, now i know bkc girls need a fag name pink to try to scard me,ITS NOT WORKING BITCH ,please come by so my mom cant meet one of the BKC PUTAS welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 8 273773 (BUNCH OF RAINOW FAGS) flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 01 Jan 2009, 1:43 pm

Ms clean i thout u had more class then that WRONG better control pink no good for ur bkc girl and u still dont have a real race car to race whit my boy Danny go fast,between ur rainbow girls in bkc. flower

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Thu 01 Jan 2009, 1:48 pm

You ever think that some of us dont care how fast you ugly stupid beetle goes.
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 01 Jan 2009, 2:03 pm

VOLKSWAGENUT wrote:You ever think that some of us dont care how fast you ugly stupid beetle goes.
I understand when u have a slow piece of S@#*T bug like urs.go kiss ur boys pinks ass welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 8 789505

Back to top Go down

Post  overspray Thu 01 Jan 2009, 2:23 pm

What your doing is not smack !!!
overspray
overspray
Papa bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 01 Jan 2009, 2:33 pm

overspray wrote:What your doing is not smack !!!
so what u call what ur boy pinky is doing?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 01 Jan 2009, 2:48 pm

u gay folks are to F*#k%$g boring cya.

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Thu 01 Jan 2009, 3:34 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:Ms clean i thout u had more class then that WRONG better control pink no good for ur bkc girl and u still dont have a real race car to race whit my boy Danny go fast,between ur rainbow girls in bkc. flower

i never came out claiming i had a fast race car. but i do have a fast street car. and if you would like i will race danny......
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Thu 01 Jan 2009, 3:35 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:
VOLKSWAGENUT wrote:You ever think that some of us dont care how fast you ugly stupid beetle goes.
I understand when u have a slow piece of S@#*T bug like urs.go kiss ur boys pinks ass welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 8 789505

My bug is slow . Shocked That is some serious smack talk there. Hope you are better at something else Laughing Gotta do better than that MR. hotrod wheels Laughing
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Thu 01 Jan 2009, 3:35 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:
stinky pinky wrote:
PIRATA RACING wrote:
stinky pinky wrote:
PIRATA RACING wrote:
wowowowowo im scared now, now i know bkc girls need a fag name pink to try to scard me,ITS NOT WORKING BITCH ,please come by so my mom cant meet one of the BKC PUTAS welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 8 273773 (BUNCH OF RAINOW FAGS) flower

like i said before i'll come by.
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Thu 01 Jan 2009, 3:39 pm

Might have to go by there Bill , He still hasnt manned up and commited to backing all the talk up and come to dyno day & Silver Dollar . You really want to shut us all down pirate , Little heads up that would be where to do it.
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next