BKCruizers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lil' wheezy

2 posters

Go down

lil' wheezy Empty lil' wheezy

Post  Fifty - Five Sun 06 Jul 2008, 11:05 pm

well alot has happened to lil wheezy since the old site went down. I broke the spider gears at Rockingham in the third time run before eliminations. So I lost a bunch of points there. Then dad died early in the morning of June 7th. So with a heavy heart I pulled the trans out of a 67 me and my buddy rob have together and cramed it in my 55 (long axles and all) later the same day and put a set of 34 webers on and a berg traction bar. We worked till close to midnight to get it all done and loaded to trailer up to Radford, VA for the race on the 8th. But my mind just wasn't there so I screwed up on my dial-in and my reaction time was worse than walker's at Farmington so I went out in the first round (losing a bunch more points but still in the lead barely), but not before setting a personal best of 11.58 with the carbs and timing not set quite right. now lil' wheezy is resting minus the trans once again waiting for new spider gears to get here as I had to pull the trans back out and get it back in the 67 to sell it. But I will have her back together in time to get the bugs worked back out in time for the next race at Piedmont in August. :pirat:
Fifty - Five
Fifty - Five
super tender

Back to top Go down

lil' wheezy Empty Re: lil' wheezy

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Mon 07 Jul 2008, 12:56 am

sounds like a ruff road , Keep on it! she will smooth out. Wink
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: