BKCruizers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corvette 50th Anniverary Snap-On box,GM Certified

2 posters

Go down

Corvette 50th Anniverary Snap-On box,GM Certified Empty Corvette 50th Anniverary Snap-On box,GM Certified

Post  JEFF KYLE Fri 30 Apr 2010, 6:17 pm

Corvette 50th Anniverary Snap-On box,GM Certified Toolbo10

Know any Vette guys needing the ULTIMATE garage piece?
Mine is still shrink wrapped and never assembled.
I bought it to use,but it's way too nice...and I don't have my Z06 yet...

Best reasonable offer...see ebay for prices...I'm not asking that much! $$$ talks
It was about $3,000 off the truck and a limited run of 3,000.
JEFF KYLE
JEFF KYLE

Back to top Go down

Corvette 50th Anniverary Snap-On box,GM Certified Empty Re: Corvette 50th Anniverary Snap-On box,GM Certified

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Fri 30 Apr 2010, 9:30 pm

That would be a nice box with out all the chevy crap on it. Twisted Evil
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Corvette 50th Anniverary Snap-On box,GM Certified Empty Re: Corvette 50th Anniverary Snap-On box,GM Certified

Post  JEFF KYLE Fri 30 Apr 2010, 11:31 pm

At the price I will let it go for,you can put VW stuff on it...I don't think any VW people I know would drop the $$ for a VW approved Snap-On,or can you imagine the price on a Hazet VW box like this? My Bro-in-Law is a Porsche/Rover mechanic at a San Diego dealer and has Hazet equip....check out Hazet's tools...sticker shock Shocked

I already have the same bottom chest in red...It was the affordable line at $1,000...the top chest is $800.You can see them on
http://www.snapon.com/
JEFF KYLE
JEFF KYLE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum